April 23, 2019
SIMULATED CLINICAL SCENARIOS (DCE) FOR HEALTH ASSESSMENT, MENTAL HEALTH, GERONTOLOGY, LEADERSHIP, AND PHARMACOLOGY COURSES PLUS DEDICATED HOSTING AND MAINTENANCE SUPPORT
- The student license becomes active at the time of purchase and first course access.
- The student license remains active until the student either (a) completes or otherwise exits the course of study at their institution, or (b) the student's institution revokes access to or otherwise prevents student access of the DCE products, for example by preventing student access of the institution's electronic course materials or by revoking the student's access to the institutional email account associated with the license.
- As defined in our Terms of Service, Shadow Health reserves the right to revoke student licenses and access to the DCE products at any time for any reason, including but not limited to activities infringing on Shadow Health's copyrights, academic dishonesty, abusive behavior, or any other violations of the Terms of Service.
- To access the course, the student purchases a license or licenses for the DCE product(s) used in the course, either by providing the student's payment information or through the redemption of a voucher previously purchased by the student or their institution.
- Each license is associated with the student's name, email address, and institution.
- Each DCE product, as denoted by distinct ISBN, requires a distinct license purchase