Selecting Differential Diagnoses
- Not sure where to input differential diagnoses
- Health History Information Processing activity
- In the Identification activity of the Information Processing in Health History, you are instructed to identify differential diagnoses throughout your transcript (located in the middle of this screen).
- Click on something the patient said to you or one of the yellow vital signs at the top of the transcript to select proof of a diagnosis. When you do so, you'll see the available diagnoses pop up
- Click on the diagnosis that you are proving. The diagnosis and the proof you selected will then appear on the right side of the assignment. To remove evidence for a diagnosis, click the X next to it.
- Once you've gone through your transcript and provided all proof for any relevant diagnoses, click Continue to move to the next part of the activity.