- Exam actions get stuck while dragging
- Comprehensive Assessment assignment
- The purpose of the Exam Plan activity of the Comprehensive Assessment is to organize your head to toe assessment by dragging the exam actions to the right hand side.
- If an exam action gets stuck while dragging and you can't move it anymore, then it will not be in the exam room to perform
- Reload the page to reload the assignment. This will save everything that moved to the right properly and will bring the "stuck" exam actions back to the left side.
- To reload, click on the icon that looks like this:
- In Chrome, Firefox, and Edge, it is located in the upper left part of the browser, near the Back button
- In Safari, it is located in the right side of the address bar
- If the issue happens repeatedly, it could be related to your internet connection. You'll need to test that your internet by going to speedof.me and click Start Test
- When the test completes, make sure your Download Speed is higher than 3 Mbps and your Latency is lower than 100. If it does not meet these metrics, then you'll need to contact your internet service provider or use a different internet connection.
- If your Download is above 3 Mbps and your Latency is less than 100, then try disabling any antivirus software on your computer and any extensions in your browser.
Shadow Health constantly saves your progress as you're working on your assignment. If your computer loses it's connection to Shadow Health while you're dragging an action, the assignment essentially loses track of where that action went. Reloading the assignment is the only way to get that back to the left side so you can put it in your exam plan and perform the action in the exam room with the patient.