*good outfacing article. no changes needed*
- What is the timer tracking in the assignment
- How do I see the time I spent?
- Any assignment
- The timer in assignments track the time spent working with a patient and the post-exam activities
- This includes talking to patients, performing exam actions, writing documentation, etc.
- You can see the time you spent on the assignment upon completion. You can see this time in two places
- Click on My Results at the top of any page in Shadow Health
- In your Results Book, you can see the time spent in the exam room, post-exam activities, and total for all of your attempts.
- If you click Completed for your attempt, the time is shown in the Experience Overview
The timer in Shadow Health doesn't just start when you start the assignment and end when it's closed. We instead track meaningful time spent working with patients and the post-exam activities. This means that assignments that don't feature patients, like many Concept Labs, there will not be a time shown on your attempt.