- Assignment will not load all the way
- Assignment stops loading
- Any Shadow Health assignment
- There are many reasons why an assignment doesn't load, too many to cover in one article. Here are the most common issues and what you need to check before you do any more advanced troubleshooting.
- Check that the computer meets minimum system specifications
- Click here for how to check Windows/Mac computer specifications. If your computer meets these minimum specifications, look at the next steps. If they do not meet these specifications, then you will need to use a different computer that does meet these minimums.
- If the device is a Chromebook, Linux computer, mobile device, or any other unsupported device, you will need to switch to a supported Windows computer/Mac
- Check the internet connection
- Go to speedof.me, accept the cookies, then click Start Test. Make sure that the download speed is higher than 3 Mbps, the Latency is below 100, and in most cases, the Upload speed should be slower than the Download speed.
- If network is not at minimums, then try resetting modem/router and contacting ISP as necessary
- Check the browser
- If you are using Edge or Safari, switch to Chrome or Firefox
- Restart the computer
There are many reasons why an assignment won't load. These steps are to establish that you are meeting the minimum specifications for Shadow Health assignments to load. If your computer doesn't meet the minimum specifications, then you will need to use a different computer that does. The same goes for the internet connection you're using. Chrome and Firefox are the preferred browsers for Shadow Health, as other browsers have a harder time loading assignments and are prone to other issues.