- This message occurs
- Any assignment
- Reload the assignment
- Click this button in your browser:
- Check your network connection
- Click here to find out how your internet is performing
- You need at least 3 Mbps Download Speed and under 100 Latency for assignment to work properly. If your network does not meet these criteria, contact your ISP or use another network connection.
- Shut down your computer completely (not a restart). Use the power button on your computer to turn it back on.
The "Reconnecting" message pops up when your computer can't consistently connect to Shadow Health servers through your internet connection. This is to prevent you from doing work that may not be saved.