Symptoms: Error displays as below, or a similar ‘reconnecting’ warning. Buttons in the background may still be clickable, though the error window overlays the screen. This error message is sometimes caused by Kaspersky Antivirus software.
First we'll want to verify if you're using Kaspersky Antivirus. It displays as a green shield. If you look to the bottom-right of your screen to your clock, there may be a little ^ symbol to click to show all icons. Please click on the '^' icon, and it will show many symbols.
You will be looking for a green icon in the shape of a shield with a check-mark on it as displays below:
Once you verify that you are using Kaspersky, we'll want to 'whitelist' or approve Shadow Health to alleviate the reconnecting issue.
- Right-click on the Kaspersky shield icon again, down near your clock.
- Choose settings
3. Click on ‘Additional’ to the left, then click on ‘network’.
4. From here, scroll down about halfway to locate ‘Encrypted Connection Scanning’. Underneath,click on 'manage exclusions'.
5. A new window pulls up. Click ‘add’.
6. Type in shadowhealth.com and click ‘add’:
7. Your screen should now display as follows:
8. Please reload your Shadow Health assignment, and close any Kaspersky screens that you’ve pulled up through following this process. The reload button should look similar to the icon below.
You assignment should now load properly. If still any issues, please reach out to us!